Terms and Conditions
Biotech Training is a product and service provided by Harihar Biotech at Skills Laboratory website.
- By becoming a client of Harihar Biotech you enter into a contract by which you:
1.1. Confirm that you are willing to participate fully in the course.
1.2 Agree to pay the relevant fees.
1.3 Agree not to plagiarize the work of others or in any way try to pass yourself off as competent by means of deception.
1.4 Agree to take full responsibility for your actions and opinions.
1.5 Confirm that you have, or are willing to secure access to, relevant materials where the course necessitates this.
- We reserve the right to refuse clients for any reason.
- Face-to-face courses normally run with a suitable minimum of participants. Should a course be cancelled because of shortage of participants you will be offered a place on an alternative course or a full refund of fees paid.
- All courses must be completed.
- Extension beyond the stated limits is at the discretion of Harihar Biotech.
APPLICATION OF THESE TERMS
- Payment of the requisite fee (as detailed below) is an offer by you to enter into a binding contract with us, which we are free to accept or decline at our absolute discretion.
- We intend to rely upon these Terms and any document expressly referred to in them in relation to the Contract between you and us. While we accept responsibility for statements and representations made by our duly authorised agents, please make sure you ask for any variations from these Terms to be confirmed in writing.
- We have the right to revise and amend these Terms from time to time. You will be subject to our Terms (including policies and procedures) in force at the time that you enrol on a course with us, unless any change to those policies or these Terms is required by law or government or regulatory authority in which case the same will apply to courses you have enrolled on or started.
- If you do not provide us with the requisite information, or you provide us with incomplete, incorrect or inaccurate information or instructions, we may make an additional administration charge of a reasonable sum to cover any extra work that is required or choose to cancel this contract.
APPLICATION, ENROLMENT AND PAYMENT
- Booking implies a commitment to pay the published fees, subject to your eligibility for the course booked.
- Deposits, where payable are non-refundable.
- If your course requires you to have a particular qualification, you must confirm that you hold that qualification when enrolling.
- The balance of course fees (i.e. the total fee(s) less any deposit previously paid) is due no later than 15 days before the course starts or immediately if the course is due to start less than15 days after booking.
- All course bookings are subject to availability. We reserve the right to keep a modular booking on hold until the start date of the relevant module.
- Courses will be deemed to have been started as soon as you log on, open course materials (if applicable) or attend the first event, whichever is the sooner.
- Bookings made requesting accreditation of prior learning are accepted as provisional and are subject to checking of the value of credits for transfer. Once accreditation of prior learning has been granted all terms and conditions shall apply. Where an application for accreditation of prior learning is not granted the option to withdraw will be allowed without payment of fees as long as you have not provided false or misleading information; otherwise administrative charges will be made. Our decision on this matter will be final.
- If you are unavailable when course materials are delivered to the address provided by you and they are not collected from the local depot an additional distribution fee may be charged if we are required to take receipt of, collect and/ or redeliver the materials.
- Clients are liable for any bank charges incurred in payment of fees.
- Payments made by credit card or debit card will be subject to a 3% charge.
- Unless stated otherwise fees levied by professional organizations for registration are payable by the client.
- International students might be required to demonstrate equivalence of existing qualifications and if so an additional fee will be payable.
- We reserve the right to change payment of the enrolment fees without notice. This will not affect those who have already booked on the course at an agreed rate.
- Where payments are made by agreed installments and those installments have not been paid on the due date, we reserve the right to suspend access to online accounts and/or treat the course as being cancelled and offer the place to another student. No refund of any course fees paid by you will be made. We also reserve the right to charge interest on late payments at a rate of 4%.
CHANGES AND CANCELLATIONS BY YOU
Cancellation within 4 days of booking
- If you are a consumer and make a booking via our website or by telephone, you have a legal right to cancel a Contract. Your legal right to cancel a Contract starts from the date when a booking is made – which is when the Contract between us is formed. You have a period of 4 working days in which you may cancel the booking, starting from the day after the day when the booking is made. Working days means that Saturdays, Sundays or public holidays are not included in this period. This means that during the relevant period if you change your mind or for any other reason you decide you do not want to enroll on a course, you can notify us of your decision to cancel the Contract and receive a refund.
- If you exercise your legal right to cancel under the Distance Selling Regulations, you will receive a full refund of the price you paid when booking and any applicable delivery charges you paid for. We will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case, within 15 calendar days of the day on which you gave us notice of cancellation.
- If your course is due to start within 4 working days of when a booking is made, your legal right to cancel will not apply.
Cancellations after the 4day period but before course has been started
- If at this point you have paid your fees a refund of the difference between fees paid and the charges above will be made within 15 days.
- If at this point you have not paid your fees a new invoice outlining these charges will be issued, payable within 15 days.
Cancellations after starting a course
- Refunds will not be payable after a course has been started.
CHANGES AND CANCELLATIONS BY US
- If circumstances arise that are beyond our control, it may be necessary from time to time to change/cancel course dates, content, venues and prices from those published. Whilst we will make every effort to transfer your booking to the next available course at your preferred venue, it should be noted that we will not be held liable for any costs/losses incurred as a result of any such changes. If we are no longer able to provide your course, we will ask you to return any course materials to us (at our expense) in the condition as originally delivered to you and refund to you any fees paid to date when we receive the materials as required.
- We reserve the right to remove from any course, students that fail to comply with its standard practices and procedures. We reserve the right to refuse enrolments and/or suggest alternative arrangements if we believe that it will not be in our best interests of other participants and/or the individual concerned to be enrolled on one of our courses.
- Clients of Harihar Biotech must provide an accurate and complete postal address, contact telephone number and e-mail address. We may refuse or cancel your enrolment if you do not supply these. Your details will not be used for any purpose other than the efficient and effective running of Harihar Biotech.
- The majority of correspondence with and from Harihar Biotech is conducted electronically using e-mail and web-based protocols. Your details will be added automatically to our database. Your details will not be passed to any third party without your permission, unless requested by law or a similar authority.
- Harihar Biotech may contact you from time to time with products or information in which you might be interested. If you no longer wish to receive this information please contact us.
LIABILITY AND CONTRACTUAL OBLIGATIONS
- No other statements in the training materials, on the website or e-mail correspondence may be taken to imply any contractual obligation by Harihar Biotech.
- Any liability will be limited to the payment of the enrolment fee paid, except in the event of personal injury or death at an event organized by Harihar Biotech.
- Information, whether on the web or in any other form, is provided for the use of clients and others at their own discretion. No liability will be accepted for the accuracy of any information or the consequences of its use by clients or others.
- Depending on the course purchased Harihar Biotech agrees to provide its clients with some or all of the following:
38.1 Relevant course material.
38.2 Access to the Real Training online platform.
38.3 An assessment methodology suitable for the course.
38.4 A non-transferable license to use all relevant materials and web based services.
- Harihar Biotech is a company registered in Agra, Uttar Pradesh number 9760241412. The administration address is 2760, Link Road, Nunahi Industrial Area, Agra – 282006.
- Harihar Biotech reserves the right to terminate any enrolment if it suspects that any part of these terms and conditions have been broken.
WEB-BASED COMMUNICATION & CODE OF CONDUCT
- As a Harihar Biotech, you are solely responsible for your own communications and are responsible for the consequences of them. You are also solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your username, password and e-mail address and all activities that are conducted through your account.
- Clients will normally be provided with a username and password to access non-public parts of the website. You must not share your username with anyone else. IP addresses are monitored and any accounts suspected of being shared will be barred.
- In consideration of being allowed to use the materials (including the web site) provided by Harihar Biotech, you agree that you will abide by these terms and conditions and in general will not:
3.1 Harass any other course member or member of staff.
3.2 Use the forum for any purpose in violation of local or national laws of any country.
3.3 Post material that infringes on any other intellectual property rights of others or on the privacy or publicity rights of others.
3.4 Post material that is abusive, defamatory, embarrassing, harassing, hateful, inflammatory, obscene or threatening to any other member or member of staff.
3.5 Post sexually explicit language or images.
3.6 Post advertisements or solicitations of business.
3.7 Post chain letters or pyramid schemes.
3.8 Impersonate another delegate or member of staff.
3.9 Express or imply that the Harihar Biotech or Biotechtrainings website or its owners endorses any statements you make, without our specific written consent.
3.10 Collect or store personal information about other clients without their personal consent.
3.11 Conduct any other activity that we consider is detrimental to the running of the Harihar Biotech, to other clients or the Harihar Biotech cause.
3.12 Plagiarize the work of others or in any way try to pass yourself off as competent by means of deception.
- Any correspondence, whether on the web site or not, written in any language other than English may be edited or deleted.
- Our decision on these matters is final.
- If you have a complaint about any products or services provided by Harihar Biotech please contact us via the website or telephone 9760241412. One of our managers will contact you within 10 working days (excepting periods of closure, normally Christmas and August).
- The manager will investigate your complaint and aim to provide a satisfactory way forward within a further 10 working days, subject to the limits outlined in these terms and conditions.